Burning your calories on a treadmill is one of the easiest ways to get rid of those extra fats. People are always busy these days, and do not have enough time to be healthy. So treadmill is the best solution to them. To when you are into it, be sure you bring the best out of it. And for that, even a shoe also counts. We will discuss about the shoes while exercising, more precisely while using a treadmill.
If there is a question arise like, “should I use a different shoe on treadmill?” the answer must be, yes. Yes, you should have a different pair of shoe for the treadmill. You can walk on sandals, you can go to the office and parties wearing formal shoes. But you cannot run wearing those formal shoes or sandals. When you are exercising, you have lots of stresses you are putting on your feet. So for the betterment of your legs and foots, you need to have a good pair of running shoes. There are some points you should note down before you buy a shoe for thyself.
- Be aware of yourself. Be aware of your routine. Walking on a treadmill and running seems to be similar but not same. There may be different kinds of activity while you are on a treadmill. It has different motions than running. Shoes you use for running may get worn out before the time it should serve. So, you need to have a better quality shoe for the treadmill.
There are three types of feet.
- Normal feet – most of the human beings have normal feet. That is most of them is perfect for the normal shows
- Flat feet – these type people have no arch in their feet. Their feet is totally flat. There is no visible curve from their toe to heel. They seem to have a different kind of running style to stabilize themselves while running.
- High arched feet – these type has a huge curves in their feet. These people needs extra care as the arch causes them to fall easily while running.
- Weight of your body is also a concern for your shoes. As shoes are the one who has to take all those loads of your body, weight must be a concern. If you are light weight, then a heavy weight shoe is not for you. It will hamper you when running. And if you are heavy weight, then a proper weighted shoe is required.
- Cushioning inside the shoe is a must. As you are exercising in a treadmill you must have cushioned inside your shoe. Unless your feet will be effected very soon.
- Lastly, comfort and budget is a concern. When you are going to buy a running shoe, it must be comfortable unless you will have no benefit. And finding one within the budget is another big task.
We hope, we have answered your question about the different shoes very properly in this article. Not only that, we also have given some tips about choosing the right shoe for the treadmill use. So, what are you waiting for? Find your shoe and start exercising now.