How you can find the best treadmill from the large number available in the market? Good news for you, the Sole F85 treadmill is here as the best folding treadmill on the planet. If you think they are exaggerating then try it by yourself Before judging. This top notch fitness machine has everything a serious runner can expect from his treadmill for effective training.
If you compare it with the F83, you will find a higher weight capacity of 400 pounds, a stronger motor of 4.0 continuous horsepower and a wider track.Even you can get an advanced display with reinforced frame to support a higher user weight.
Let’s talk about the bright sides of this treadmill…
One thing I like most about the Sole F85 treadmill! Compared to other treadmill review, it offers longer tread belt for running, which also supports heavy users. The people who are big and heavy, the machine is perfectly ideal and attractive for them. You will find all the controls suitably located in areas where you can easily access for a convenient workout. Though some of them are placed on the handrails, but it has a safety key which avoids any accidental hit on the button. With a very attractive design and the perfect set up of the areas of the buttons, this machine is more than perfect!
Sole always cares most about its users, so safety is a very serious issue to them. So those who are tensed about the accidents with the folding deck, they should know that Sole treadmills have an innovative feature, the Easy Assist Folding deck which is actually a safety lock. The machine will lower down itself automatically to the ground very slowly. All you need to do is to pull down the lever under the deck. So unless you intentionally take your head against it when it is lowering, there is a very minimum chance to get hit by that. The safety keys have a magnetic device for controls, so they will not function unless it is placed perfectly.
- The Sole F85 treadmill is the brand’s highest quality in a folding treadmill. This is basically designed for elite hotels, so it’s quite capable of meeting all the cardio training needs in a home gym for a long time.
- The machine has a two-ply design which runs over extra-wide rollers.
- The Cushion Flex technology reduces joint impact by up to 40% when compared to road running.
- Workout data are displayed on an LCD screen.
- It has built-in speakers which can play music from your iPod or other MP3 player.
- The machine can be folded vertically to save space.
- Sole’s patented horseshoe design makes the unit very solid during workouts.
- There is a heart rate monitor, which automatically calculates your target heart rate.
- You will find similar problem of limited workout programs with the whole series of fold-able treadmills from Sole. Two significant heart rate programs, hills and incline and two different user-customized programs – you will find only six standard programs with it. If you are looking for one with a variety of workout programs,find a treadmill with ‘iFit’ feature.
- The size of the total unit is limited.
If you want our recommendation about Sole F85 treadmill, you won’t be disappointed. With the quality product and the high standard customer service, Sole treadmills are usually very highly recommended. The users with pure vision who need an extra-large display can find the product an effective one. But other people with low budget may find the other Sole machines perfect according to their needs.
So, you should seriously consider when Sole claim to manufacture the world’s best folding treadmill. Don’t think twice then!