Are you upset with your fat body? Are you not happy with your figure? Do you want some more fat to burn? Are you disgusted with the people making fun of you? If yes, it is the right time to move on and start working out. And for you, there are thousands of ways which can help you burn your extra fat and get your dream body. Here we will be explaining 7 ways of working out in your home treadmill.
- If you are using the treadmill as a beginner, this is the best one to get started. This is a 40 minutes of beginner treadmill workout plan. This workout plan contains walking and running which increases your heart rate and as well as synchronizes with the distance and speed. As you are a beginner, give your body a decent amount of time and rest to get used to it. If you are ready enough, then try the 300 calorie workout which means do not stop running or walking whatever you do, before you burn at least 300 calories.
- When you are a bit comfortable with what you are doing, then you can switch to 60 minutes of workout plan. It includes walking, jogging and running slowly. It means, you have to walk for 60 minutes continuously. You can shorten this length merging with 300 calories burning workout by running or walking fast for 40 or 42 minutes.
- This workout plan is known to be as Sweat like a celebrity. Most of the celebrities like this work out plan as it takes a little time, but burns a huge amount of calories. This is usually a 30 minutes exercise plan in a treadmill which includes a lot of intervals along with hill work, sprints etc which will surely shake all your body parts. As a result it is easy to sweat. It also gives you a challenge to show the endurance of your body and also gives you a sense of your highest speed.
- This work plan is known as Pyramid intervals. This contains change of speed in every minute. 30 minutes of running in a treadmill and changing the speed in every minute. It takes a lot of courage to do this exercise but it is one of the most effective workout plan to prevent yourself from gaining some extra weight.
- Climb up a hill is an interesting workout plan. Increase the inclination of your treadmill and make it slope of a hill and run on that board. It will burn your fats like anything. It will not only challenge your speed, but also your courage to climb a hill in near future.
- Run in your treadmill regular intervals for 30 minutes. It is the best way to get your belly fats burnt.
- 500 calories workout plan is to burn your extra 500 calories within 30 minutes of exercise. This will take running and walking with intervals continuously.
If you can follow these workout plans in your home treadmill, you will surely get your desired weight or body within just 3 months. So, what are you waiting for? Start now, and live strong.