There are always different brands for a particular product. Not every brand provides you the same features. There is not only variations in the product, but also the price range is also variant. A Treadmill is no different than any other product. Treadmill is considered to be as a friend to this third world citizens who do not have enough time to run in the morning or to workout. And as a result the demand of a treadmill is increasing day by day. This is a very user friendly product with which you can burn your extra fat and calories even in the home. In this article we will learn about different kinds of treadmill that are available in the market.
There are a lot of companies that are producing different kinds of treadmills with different features these days. So as a beginner you may get confused which one to buy and which one not to. A high price treadmill is not always all in all. On the contrary a low price treadmill can have some interesting features that may be unique and helpful too. Considering all these facts we are stating here some features which are available in which treadmill and which one is best for you.
- A treadmill is an expensive tool. So it is always expected to last long. A treadmill is constructed to serve for almost 10 to 12 years at best. Sometimes, low price treadmills can stop working. That is why you can trust a branded treadmill which may be a bit expensive but you will surely find that worthy.
- In a treadmill the most important feature is its horsepower rating. Horsepower is the measurement of the power of a motor. The treadmill is constructed with a motor to rotate the belt and gives you the speed. In a $1000 treadmill you can have one of the best HP of 1.5 to 2.5. But not more than that. Whereas, in a $3000 treadmill you will surely have a motor with horsepower of above 3. Which means, it has a higher working efficiency than the cheaper one.
- In a $1000 treadmill you can run up to 11 miles per hour. But in a $3000 treadmill, it adds an extra mileage to your running.
- In expensive treadmill have a better frame work than of the cheap one. As a result, $3000 treadmill can also carry weight up to 350lbs whereas the other can carry 300lbs at most.
- Both of the treadmills have a lifetime warranty on their frame. Both contains some special features like work out plans.
- The expensive treadmills have a special feature that shows the heart rate which is necessary for the age old people. This feature is not found in the $1000 treadmills.
Although a treadmill is usually and commonly used for running, these features shows that some of them are better than the other one. Even though most of the features match with each other, the expensive treadmills win for some of its different and unique additional features.